Excellence in every area.
The firm’s high standards of client service extend far beyond legal matters. Therefore, excellent support from dedicated secretarial and assistant staff is essential. At Battke Grünberg, you will work as part of a team and manage the department of a lawyer or team of lawyers – depending on the arrangement of your working hours.
Modern technology and software typical for law firms are standard at Battke Grünberg. So is the opportunity for further training through internal or external courses on a wide range of topics related to your profession.
Are you interested? Then take a look at the positions we are currently offering:
You would like to reorient yourself and are looking for interesting and challenging tasks in a pleasant working atmosphere? Or are you about to complete your training and are looking for an attractive employer? Then send us your application!
Battke Grünberg Rechtsanwälte PartGmbB, based in Dresden, is one of the larger commercial law firms in Central Germany with 20 lawyers. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a committed
Legal Assistant (m/f/d)
part-time or full-time. Because qualified and motivated employees are the basis of our success.
You can expect:
- flexible working hours through flexitime as well as the possibility of mobile work
- a varied job in a team with flat hierarchies
- an attractive salary with additional benefits (e.g. travel allowance, holiday and Christmas bonuses, days off on 24 and 31 December)
- conscientious familiarisation with our work processes
- a modern, well-equipped workplace
- Joint team events
- Free lunches and drinks
- Further education and training (job-specific and personal development)
You bring with you
- a completed apprenticeship as a legal assistant
- knowledge of MS Office programmes
- the ability and inclination to work independently, conscientiously and on your own responsibility
Have we aroused your interest? Then please apply online using our application form or send your application to email@example.com.
Battke Grünberg Rechtsanwälte PartGmbB is one of the larger commercial law firms in Central Germany with 18 lawyers. We represent companies in the commercial sector, municipal clients and companies, companies in the social economy and charitable institutions. We combine the highest quality and competence with service and practical relevance.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Business IT Specialist/IT Application Administrator (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
- a team with flat hierarchies
- an attractive salary
- flexible working hours for your freedom
- a modern working environment in the centre of Dresden
- digital work with the latest equipment
- a good working atmosphere
- the opportunity for continuous training and further education
Your area of responsibility:
- Supporting the specialist applications and advising on the introduction, further development and operation of the specialist applications
- Recording, specifying and coordinating the functional requirements of the departments
- Further development of the existing hardware and software landscape
- Project management and control of external service providers
- User support (1st and 2nd level support)
- Independent processing of conceptual topics
- Induction and guidance of staff as required
- Report to office management
Your personal profile:
- Completed studies in business informatics or completed training as an IT specialist – system integration or comparable
- Experience in 1st and 2nd level support
- Independent, results-oriented way of working with a high level of initiative
- Strong communication skills and willingness to cooperate
Do you want to be more than just an “employee”?
Call us or send us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV and references) by e-mail, via our application form or by post:
Battke Grünberg Rechtsanwälte PartGmbB
Kleine Brüdergasse 3–5