How to find us.
The office is centrally located between Postplatz and Kempinski Hotel in Kleine Brüdergasse 3-5, 01067 Dresden. We welcome our clients at entrance number 5.
Clients arriving by car are kindly requested to use the underground car park at Kleine Brüdergasse 3. We have a free exit ticket ready for you.
The best way to reach our office is by far from
- Coming from the north (from Berlin via the A 13/E 55 motorway), take the Dresden Hellerau exit and follow the B 170 (Radeburgerstraße, Hansestraße, Große Meißnerstraße) in the direction of Dresden-Hellerau/Dresden-Zentrum. Then cross the Augustusbrücke bridge on the right, continue on Sophienstraße and after about 350m turn left onto Kleine Brüdergasse.
- Coming from the east (from the direction of Bautzen/Görlitz/Breslau via the A 4/E 40 motorway), the Dresden-Hellerau exit is the first exit after the Dresden Airport exit.
- From the northwest (from the direction of Halle/Leipzig via BAB A 14)
- From the west (from the direction of Frankfurt am Main/Erfurt/Chemnitz via the A 4/E 40 motorway) and
- From the southwest (from Nuremberg/Hof/Chemnitz via BAB A 9 – A 72/E 441 – A 4/E 40) take the A4 exit 78-Dresden-Altstadt and follow the B6 towards the city centre (via Meißner Landstraße, Bremer Straße, Magdeburger Straße, Ostra-Allee). At the end of Ostra-Allee at Postplatz turn right onto Kleine Brüdergasse.
- From the south (from the direction of Tetschen/Prague, via the completed A 17/E 55 – A 4/E 40 motorway) take exit 3-Dresden-Südvorstadt on the A 17 and follow the B 170 towards the city centre (via Innsbrucker Straße, Bergstraße, Wiener Platz, Annenstraße, Ostra-Allee). At the end of Ostra-Allee at Postplatz turn right into Kleine Brüdergasse.
You can park directly at our building in the underground car park (entrance possible from Kleine Brüdergasse). We have a free exit ticket available for our visitors.
Please do not use the lift directly in the underground car park. Instead, please leave the underground car park after parking (exit onto Kleine Brüdergasse) and use the main entrance back into the building on Kleine Brüdergasse 5 (also access to the restaurant “felix”). You will find our offices there on the 3rd floor.
Take the train to Dresden main station and leave in the direction of Hauptbahnhof Nord. At the station forecourt, take tram number 11 in the direction of “Bühlau”. Get off at the stop “Dresden Postplatz” and keep left after getting off. Cross Wilsdruffer Straße in the direction of Postplatz, keeping to the right on the curved road until you reach the second entrance on the right. This is Kleine Brüdergasse. Our building entrance is just before the end of the street on your right.